Utah @ Miami
Current Records: Utah 33-35; Miami 36-33
What to Know
The Utah Jazz haven’t won a game against the Miami Heat since Feb. 13 of 2021, but they’ll be looking to end the drought Monday. Utah is on the road again Monday and plays against Miami at 7:30 p.m. ET March 13 at Miami-Dade Arena. Allowing an average of 117.22 points per game, the Jazz have been asleep on the defensive side of the ball and will need to wake up before the contest.
Utah picked up a 119-111 win over the Charlotte Hornets this past Saturday. Among those leading the charge for Utah was small forward Talen Horton-Tucker, who almost posted a triple-double on 37 points, ten assists, and eight boards.
Meanwhile, Miami fought the good fight in their overtime matchup against the Orlando Magic this past Saturday but wound up with a less-than-desirable result, falling 126-114. One thing holding the Heat back was the mediocre play of center Bam Adebayo, who did not have his best game: he finished with 14 points on 7-for-17 shooting and turned the ball over four times in his 42 minutes on the court.
The Jazz are expected to lose this next one by 7.5. However, those who like betting on the underdog should be happy to hear that they are 19-7 against the spread when expected to lose.
Utah’s victory lifted them to 33-35 while Miami’s defeat dropped them down to 36-33. We’ll see if Utah can repeat their recent success or if Miami bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 7:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Miami-Dade Arena — Miami, Florida
- TV: ATTSN Rocky Mountain
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $27.93
The Heat are a big 7.5-point favorite against the Jazz, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 7.5-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Miami have won ten out of their last 15 games against Utah.
- Dec 31, 2022 – Miami 126 vs. Utah 123
- Nov 13, 2021 – Miami 111 vs. Utah 105
- Nov 06, 2021 – Miami 118 vs. Utah 115
- Feb 26, 2021 – Miami 124 vs. Utah 116
- Feb 13, 2021 – Utah 112 vs. Miami 94
- Feb 12, 2020 – Utah 116 vs. Miami 101
- Dec 23, 2019 – Miami 107 vs. Utah 104
- Dec 12, 2018 – Utah 111 vs. Miami 84
- Dec 02, 2018 – Miami 102 vs. Utah 100
- Jan 07, 2018 – Miami 103 vs. Utah 102
- Nov 10, 2017 – Miami 84 vs. Utah 74
- Dec 01, 2016 – Miami 111 vs. Utah 110
- Nov 12, 2016 – Utah 102 vs. Miami 91
- Jan 09, 2016 – Utah 98 vs. Miami 83
- Nov 12, 2015 – Miami 92 vs. Utah 91
Best NFL Jersey Shop – #watch #Heat #Jazz #NBA #live #stream #info #channel #time #game #odds
Publish Date:2023-03-14 03:30:26