Napoli host Salernitana on Sunday for what could become an incredibly historic day for the whole city as Napoli can officially win the 2022-23 Serie A title with a little help. If Luciano Spalletti’s team win and Inter draw or win against Lazio that will be enough. The Azzurri have a 16-point advantage on Lazio and can win the title six games before the end of the season. Here’s what you need to know:
Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.
Thanks for signing up!
Keep an eye on your inbox.
There was an error processing your subscription.
How to watch and odds
- Date: Sunday, Apr. 30 | Time: 9 a.m. ET
- Location: Stadio Diego Armando Maradona — Naples
- TV and live stream: Paramount+
- Odds: Napoli -470; Draw +500; Salernitana +1300 (via Caesars Sportsbook)
Featured Game | Napoli vs. Salernitana
What to know
- Napoli are unbeaten in their five matches against Salernitana in Serie A; among the teams they are unbeaten against in the competition.
- Napoli have so far collected 78 points in Serie A, just one less than the 79 they collected at the end of last season – the earliest in their history in the competition the Azzurri reached 81 points after 33 games, in 2017/18.
- After scoring in 16 successive Serie A home games (45 goals), Napoli have failed to score in three of their last four – notably, the Azzurri have not scored in the most recent two and they go three home games in a row without a goal since February 2010 in Serie A.
- Salernitana have drawn in their last four Serie A away games; the last team to achieve five away draws in a row in a single season in the competition was Lazio in March 2016 (six).
CBS Sports has a soccer podcast covering everything you need to know about European game’s top competitions and storylines. Make sure to give House of Champions a follow for coverage of the biggest games, stories, transfer news with Fabrizio Romano, and everything else going on in the world’s most popular sport.
Napoli’s must win game can only finish in one way. Luciano Spalletti’s side will deliver and will win the title on Sunday, if Inter win or draw before against Lazio. Pick: Napoli 3, Salernitana 0.
Best NFL Jersey Shop – #Napoli #Salernitana #live #stream #watch #start #time #potential #Scudetto #winning #Serie #match
Publish Date:2023-04-30 03:43:01