Boston @ Utah
Current Records: Boston 49-22; Utah 33-36
What to Know
After six games on the road, the Utah Jazz are heading back home. They will take on the Boston Celtics at 9 p.m. ET Saturday at Vivint Arena after having had a few days off. Allowing an average of 117.25 points per game, Utah has been asleep on the defensive side of the ball and will need to wake up before the contest.
The Jazz lost a heartbreaker to the Miami Heat when they met last December, and they left with a heavy heart again on Monday. It was close but no cigar for Utah as they fell 119-115 to Miami. Small forward Talen Horton-Tucker wasn’t much of a difference maker for Utah; Horton-Tucker finished with only nine points on 3-for-13 shooting and turned the ball over six times in his 27 minutes on the court.
Meanwhile, while not quite a landslide, the matchup between Boston and the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday was still a pretty decisive one as the Celtics wrapped it up with a 126-112 victory on the road. Boston’s power forward Jayson Tatum did his thing and posted a double-double on 34 points and 12 boards.
The Jazz are expected to lose this next one by 6. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, however, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Boston’s win lifted them to 49-22 while Utah’s loss dropped them down to 33-36. We’ll see if the Celtics can repeat their recent success or if Utah bounces back and reverse their fortune.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 9 p.m. ET
- Where: Vivint Arena — Salt Lake City, Utah
- TV: NBC Sports Boston
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $43.00
The Celtics are a solid 6-point favorite against the Jazz, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers were right in line with the betting community on this one, as the game opened as a 6-point spread, and stayed right there.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Utah have won eight out of their last 14 games against Boston.
- Mar 23, 2022 – Boston 125 vs. Utah 97
- Dec 03, 2021 – Utah 137 vs. Boston 130
- Mar 16, 2021 – Utah 117 vs. Boston 109
- Feb 09, 2021 – Utah 122 vs. Boston 108
- Mar 06, 2020 – Utah 99 vs. Boston 94
- Feb 26, 2020 – Boston 114 vs. Utah 103
- Nov 17, 2018 – Utah 98 vs. Boston 86
- Nov 09, 2018 – Utah 123 vs. Boston 115
- Mar 28, 2018 – Boston 97 vs. Utah 94
- Dec 15, 2017 – Utah 107 vs. Boston 95
- Feb 11, 2017 – Boston 112 vs. Utah 104
- Jan 03, 2017 – Boston 115 vs. Utah 104
- Feb 29, 2016 – Boston 100 vs. Utah 95
- Feb 19, 2016 – Utah 111 vs. Boston 93
Best NFL Jersey Shop – #Watch #Jazz #Celtics #live #stream #channel #start #time #Saturdays #NBA #game
Publish Date:2023-03-19 05:00:28