Sacramento @ Washington
Current Records: Sacramento 42-27; Washington 32-38
What to Know
The Sacramento Kings need to shore up a defense that is allowing 118.17 points per matchup before their contest Saturday. They will hit the road for the third straight game as they head to Capital One Arena at 8 p.m. ET. They should still be riding high after a victory, while the Washington Wizards will be looking to get back in the win column.
Even if it wasn’t a dominant performance, the Kings beat the Brooklyn Nets 101-96 on Thursday. It was another big night for Sacramento’s center Domantas Sabonis, who posted a double-double on 24 points and 21 boards in addition to five assists. That makes it three consecutive games in which Sabonis has had at least 17 rebounds.
Meanwhile, things couldn’t have gone much worse for Washington as they lost 117-94 to the Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday. The top scorers for Washington were shooting guard Bradley Beal (22 points) and center Kristaps Porzingis (20 points).
Barring any buzzer beaters, Sacramento is expected to win a tight contest. They might be worth taking a chance on against the spread as they are currently on a two-game streak of ATS wins.
In the teams’ previous meeting last December, Sacramento lost to the Wizards at home by a decisive 125-111 margin. Can the Kings avenge their defeat, or is history doomed to repeat itself? We’ll soon find out.
How To Watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Where: Capital One Arena — Washington, District of Columbia
- TV: NBC Sports California
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $21.99
The Kings are a slight 2.5-point favorite against the Wizards, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Kings as a 2-point favorite.
See NBA picks for every single game, including this one, from SportsLine’s advanced computer model. Get picks now.
Washington have won eight out of their last 15 games against Sacramento.
- Dec 23, 2022 – Washington 125 vs. Sacramento 111
- Feb 12, 2022 – Sacramento 123 vs. Washington 110
- Dec 15, 2021 – Sacramento 119 vs. Washington 105
- Apr 14, 2021 – Washington 123 vs. Sacramento 111
- Mar 17, 2021 – Sacramento 121 vs. Washington 119
- Mar 03, 2020 – Sacramento 133 vs. Washington 126
- Nov 24, 2019 – Sacramento 113 vs. Washington 106
- Mar 11, 2019 – Washington 121 vs. Sacramento 115
- Oct 26, 2018 – Sacramento 116 vs. Washington 112
- Nov 13, 2017 – Washington 110 vs. Sacramento 92
- Oct 29, 2017 – Washington 110 vs. Sacramento 83
- Mar 10, 2017 – Washington 130 vs. Sacramento 122
- Nov 28, 2016 – Washington 101 vs. Sacramento 95
- Mar 30, 2016 – Sacramento 120 vs. Washington 111
- Dec 21, 2015 – Washington 113 vs. Sacramento 99
Best NFL Jersey Shop – #Wizards #Kings #watch #online #live #stream #info #game #time #channel
Publish Date:2023-03-19 04:00:32